Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Craziness

The truth is, I am at a loss for words. I have no idea how to describe what went on during our meeting yesterday. It was crazy. next week, I might film the on-goings of The Dive. So...the following is a list of what occurred in no particular order.
Everyone was late...as usual
we read our water pieces...some were serious...some were silly
we snacked
two new members came...I like them
Brittany rested her head in my bosoms
Decided to meet at Cassi's house next week
I took pictures of our group
all the talk of water made me have to pee
read the new assignment:
Write a well known biblical, fabel, fairytale story through the eyes of a supporting character instead of the protagonist it can be a character in the story or a made up character that you put in the story.
We sat in ten minutes of silence
Then we chatted and mingled and mingled some more....then I made everyone leave.



1 comment:

  1. What!?! Ahem! Everyone was late?! Do you not recall that I arrived promptly five minutes early! Revise that false rubbish!

    P.S everyone when amy says silly it's code for it sucked. Hey I'm just keeping it real 'aight.

    ReplyDelete